keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2015

The Earth loves you, love it back!

One of my long time hobbies have been taking pictures of signs that tell me what to do. I understand that many of them are here to protect us. But when they appear in plenty it's amusing. Sometimes they are also visually beautiful, such as this one I found in Sea Cliff, Long Island:


… or this one somewhere in Manhattan, close to Park Avenue:


This was painted on the bottom of a water fountain in Baldwin, Long Island. Just in case they didn't use water in it either:


This lady in a subway station in Manhattan is not obeying the rule, she IS RUNNING:


The message that is always important when traveling with any vehicle:


Before you wanna step on tennis court, make sure that….


If in America they use many words to state what I should do, and especially what I shouldn't do, in Finland we have no words. This does it:


And finally... I found this in Kaivopuisto, Helsinki few years ago:


I'd love to see more of these. 
'The Earth loves you, love it back!'

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti